The year-end numbers for Ford’s Colony home sales are in!
- In 2019, 138 sales closed in the community. (Deelyn sold 15 percent of those, more than any agent in Williamsburg.)
- Active listings as of Dec. 31 – 61
- Average months supply of inventory – 7.2
- Average sold price — $489,575
- Average sold to original list price – 94.4 percent
- Average price per square foot — $149
- Average days on the market for under-contract homes – 83.9
For more information and discussion about the Ford’s Colony real estate market, please join me Thursday, Feb. 20 from 2-4 p.m. at the Ford’s Colony Country Club clubhouse for my annual FC Market Watch presentation. Please RSVP your attendance by Feb. 13 to Deelyn@Lizmoore.come or Christie@Lizmoore.com
Featured home — 1101 Eaglescliffe
Fabulous Eaglescliffe condo offering a very unique floorplan!
You will love this sophisticated and extraordinarily well done home featuring a den or ‘flex” living space adjacent to the great room plus both a screened porch AND a covered porch.
Compare the costs of maintenance of a single-family home versus care-free condo living. On an annual basis, condo living has proved to be more cost effective!
For more information on this Ford’s Colony home, contact Deelyn at 757.503.1999 or email@example.com.