Here are a few highlights of Phase 3 reopening as it pertains to facilities at Ford’s Colony. All updated gathering restrictions and guidelines in Ford’s Colony can be found at fchoa.org:
- On July 1, pickleball, tennis courts, bocce and basketball courts and the Westbury Park pool and bathrooms reopened. A reminder that these are for use by residents and family members, not outside guests. Required reservation information and a liability waiver can also be found at fchoa.org
- The Westbury pool is limited to 120 people and the Swim and Tennis club pool 80. Dedicated lap swim and water exercise periods will be managed separately and are limited to 24 people per morning period.
The HOA suggests residents take numerous health and safety precautions including:
- maintaining a 10-foot distance from residents who aren’t family members when at a facility
- using hand sanitizer before entering a facility and after each activity
- masks are strongly encouraged in outdoor public areas when in close proximity to others except when swimming, exercising or in the case of a health condition. Facial coverings are required for anyone entering a clubhouse or exercise studio.
Please continue to stay safe out there.